Pet Friendly Apartment Guide | The Pointe at Valley Ranch Town Center Apartments
February 13, 2020
Pet-Friendly Apartment Guide
When it comes to pet friendly apartments, there are many factors to consider when you and your furry family-member are searching for that special place to call home. A few questions to ask when searching for your new apartment:
- Are there any pet restrictions?
- Most apartment communities have breed or weight limits on their pets. At The Pointe at Valley Ranch Town Center, we love all our cats and dogs and do have not have any breed restrictions.
- Does the community require a pet screening?
- The Pointe strives to ensure mutual accountability and responsibility for the benefit of all our residents. We therefor require all our residents to fully understand and acknowledge our pet policy, regardless of whether they own a pet. Details at https://thepointevrtc.petscreening.com/
- Is there a pet deposit?
- It is important to find out if your new apartment home requires a pet deposit, when it is due, and if it’s refundable. At The Pointe, we require a $400 Non-Refundable Pet Deposit per pet.
- Is there a monthly fee?
- Most apartments charge “Pet Rent”. At The Pointe, that fee is $20 a month, per pet.
- What types of amenities do you offer for my pet?
- Luxury apartment homes offer a myriad of amenities suited for their residents – from resort-style pools to sleek designer finishes. While The Pointe does offer these and much more, your pets can also enjoy a designated dog park, dog wash stations, along with a 10-acre lake for swimming, nearby trail system, and quick access to Valley Ranch Town Center’s Pet Smart. (View featured luxury apartment amenities.)
- What are some the property’s safety features?
- It is crucial to understand your new home’s available safety features for yourself and your furry friend! The Pointe offers private gated patios and restricted-access gates.
For more details on the Pet Policy at The Pointe, please visit our Pets Page and schedule a tour today!